5. Taito Field for numerous housing projects which excludes the Apia shack-up (Tip DPF).
4. Chairman Jim, for having shares in a foreign-owned bank. Splitting hairs on bankers' shares does not wear.
3. Alleged Muslim MP Ashraf Choudary's stake in
2. The Honourable David Carter is a shareholder of CanWest (them of the liberal TV3 channel), 42 Below (homegrown vodka), Sky City (gambling), and meat & wool products. This guy actively supports hedonism, even though his voting record says it's monkey say not monkey do.
1. John Key's mortgage on the Wellington apartment. How much debt is owing on this property and how does that compare with the $16,000 of taxpayer money heading his way? I bet you Mr Key got out his little calculator and worked it out to the nearest cent. The biggest rort since Hobbs and Bunkle, and at least they weren't as loaded as he is.
(Originally posted 9/4/06)