- David Shearer - Leader of the Opposition, spokesperson for Foreign Affairs & Education.
- Jacinda Adern - Deputy, spokesperson for Welfare.
- David Parker - Finance.
- David Cunliffe - Economic Development & Commerce.
- Grant Robertson - Health.
- Maryan Street - Senior Whip.
- Charles Chauvel - Justice & Police.
- Shane Jones - Infrastructure & Christchurch Recovery.
- Chris Hipkins - Junior Whip.
- Trevor Mallard - Leader of the House, Energy.
- Phil Twyford - Transport, Corrections.
- Nanaia Mahuta - Maori Affairs.
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Shadow Cabinet boxing
As a thought experiment, I had a go at listing a possible Labour Shadow Cabinet. It wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. Partly due to the culling of Labour's new talent from the election axe, but mainly because there's more dead wood in Labour's caucus than in the Takapuna Reef Fossil Forest: